Seeking an Administrative Assistant
Part-time Permanent Position
St. Paul’s Anglican Church, located on Clyde Street in Almonte Ontario, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team as an integral part of our church office. This position will suit an individual who is available 10 hours per week over 3 days – Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
This position requires at least an intermediate MS Office Suite skill set as well as previous office experience. In this role, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Support the priest in all administrative functions
- Produce and print bulletins (weekly as well as special occasions)
- Post bulletins and other information on our website
- Ensure the parish list and calendar are maintained
- Collate and print the annual vestry report
- Manage hall bookings
- Answer enquiries and greet visitors
- Other general administrative functions
We are looking for a positive self-starter who takes pride in their work, is able to work independently and to keep the daily operations of our office running smoothly. The successful candidate is able to work alone or as part of a team, exercise tact, maintain confidentiality and be adaptable to change.
St. Paul’s is a welcoming and supportive community. We are looking for a like-minded individual as this person is often St Paul’s first contact and public face of the church.
To submit your résumé forward it no later than Friday February 3rd 2017 to: email@example.com
or mail to:
St Paul’s Anglican Church
70 Clyde Street SS1
Attn: Admin Assistant Position