The coordinator is a member of the production team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the coordinator ensures that the day-to-day operation on the floor is maintained and completed. The coordinator will also be the back-up driver when the driver is not available.
The role of the coordinator is to ensure that:
- Pre and post production procedures are completed
- The production team stays focused
- Appropriate data is recorded during production
- Open communication with all groups are maintained
- Inventory count
- Understand shipping and delivery
- Valid G license and clean abstract (not required for initial interview)
- Ability to be able to move/lift heavy boxes (approximately 50 lbs)
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- No jewelry during production
- Ability to work in a team and be a self-starter
- A good understanding of packing/shipping
- A good disposition towards clients/customers (mostly when making deliveries)
- A good understanding of Ottawa streets and locations
- Inventory experiences
- Currently, the job would be for day shifts (7.5 hours) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and half day on Friday.
- Additional work days/hours depending on requirements
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Hourly pay between $12-14 per hour
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org