Makes about 3 cups
- 3 cups (750 mL) whole almonds, pecans and or walnuts
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp (5 ml) water
- 3 tbsp (40 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coarse salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) curry powder
- Pinch powdered red hot pepper or to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the egg white and water until frothy; whisk in the sugar, curry powder and pepper. Stir in the nuts until evenly coated. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375F (190C) oven for 15 minutes stirring twice until nuts are lightly browned. Cool and store in airtight container.
If you have any questions about a recipe or other food question, please email: email@example.com or phone: 613-728-3253