Avoiding Additives and Preservatives
The olives and Feta may contain artificial ingredients. I use Pilaros brand black olives from Costco and Tre Stelle Feta. For more recipes using all-natural ingredients, visit www.eyeforarecipe.ca.
- 4 6-ounce (175 g) pieces boneless, skinless cod, salmon, or bass
- 2 cups (500 ml) halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) halved pitted black olives
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 ½ ounces (45 g) Feta, crumbled (about 1/3 cup/75 g)
Heat oven to 425° F (210°C. Place the fish, tomatoes, onion, olives, oil, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt, and ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) pepper on 4 11-by-15-inch (28 x 38 cm) pieces of parchment, dividing evenly. Fold the parchment over the fish, then seal each packet by folding the edges over twice.
Transfer the packets to a baking sheet. Bake until the fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes.
Transfer the packets to plates and use scissors to make a small X in the top of each packet.
Tear open carefully (they will probably release steam) and top with the Feta. Serves 4.
From the October 2014 issue of Real Simple