Energy East has posted the following final reports prepared by Technical Advisors for the OEB’s Consultation and Review of Energy East:
- Assessment of Impacts on the Natural Environment prepared by DNV·GL
- Assessment of Impacts on Pipeline Safety prepared by DNV·GL
- Discussion Paper: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Resulting from Energy East Pipeline Project prepared by Navius Research Inc.
- A Review of the Economic Impact of Energy East on Ontario prepared by Mowat Centre
- Energy East Oil Pipeline: Potential Implications on Ontario Natural Gas Consumers prepared by Elenchus Research Associates Inc.
There is one report, Impact of Energy East on Ontario Natural Gas Prices, prepared by ICF International, still in preparation. Energy east expects to post this report shortly.
The deadline for Part Two written comments is April 24, 2015. Please submit your written comments by email to Energy East’s third-party facilitator at email@example.com. The OEB’s third-party facilitators will compile all feedback received during Part Two into summary reports.
The OEB and its Technical Advisors will review all feedback received over the course of the Energy East Consultation and Review. The OEB will then prepare and submit its report to the Minister.