- We are seeking representatives from the County of Lanark, and in particular from the Town of Smiths Falls and Lanark Highlands areas. Applicants from other areas of the County are invited to apply also.
- Board Members work together with members of senior management on policy development, long term planning, community relations and advocacy, and overseeing the operations of the centre.
- If you are interested in children, youth and families and can commit to two meetings per month, please consider joining the Board of Directors of Open Doors. Open Doors for Lanark Children and Youth is a fully accredited children’s mental health centre funded by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services, serving the children, youth and families of Lanark County.
- We welcome all applications. In particular, we are seeking applicants from particularly the following population groups: from whom we would be pleased to receive applications.
- Candidates who are employed in the health field
- parents who haves had experience with our organization as long as service has been concluded prior to 2014.
- individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 years of age.
- Previous Board experience is an asset but training is available. The Board is seeking potential members with expertise in social media health and fund development.
To apply please call 613-264-1415 for information package and application form. We hope to hear from you by October 15, 2016.
Learn more about Open Doors for Lanark Children and Youth by visiting www.opendoors.on.ca or www.facebook.com/OpenDoorsforLanarkChildrenandYouth
Qualified Board candidates must live or work in Lanark County and must be at least 18 years of age.