by Diana Filer
- An integrated circuit could also be described as a microchip.
- The longest distance from north to south in Canada is from Cape Columbia on Ellesmere Island in Nunavut to Middle Island in Lake Erie, a distance of 4,634 km, or 2,875 miles.
- Fescue is a type of tufted perennial grass. It is also a long pointed stick, such as a teacher’s pointer.
- The G7 will be staying at Le Manoir Richelieu in La Malbaie, in the Charlevoix region of Quebec.
- A rouleau is a cylindrical pile of coins