by Gay Cook
- 1/2 watermelon or more to taste chilled.
- 1 or 2 limes,
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- Freshly grated black pepper, about 1 tsp (5 ml) or more to taste if desired
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumbled feta cheese or more to taste, as desired
In a small bowl, whisk together, fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to create a dressing. Place watermelon in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing and chopped mint over the watermelon and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle the crumbled feta into the salad bowl and stir gently to integrate the cheese into the salad.