Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust, a local charity based in Carleton Place, protects beautiful wilderness properties in our area where nature flourishes and the community can experience it in all its diversity.
MMLT is seeking an Administrator with superior administrative and communication skills to work closely with the Board of Directors and its committees to manage the day-to-day MMLT operations including:
- maintaining databases pertaining to donations, volunteers, memberships, projects, and electronic mailing lists;
- supporting all fundraising initiatives;
- supporting financial management;
- preparing promotional materials and communications;
- managing the website and social media sites.
To apply, send a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, accompanied by your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application and resume are due Monday, February 4 at 4 p.m., proposed start date is March 4, 2019.