by Diana Filer
- LeBron James now has more NBA scoring points than Michael Jordan.
- The British flag is officially called the Union Jack only when it is being flown at sea.
- The red and white on barber poles go back to the time where barbers performed bloodletting for sick people too poor to go to a doctor. The red is for the blood and the white for the bandages.
- Constantine the Great, proclaimed Augustus in York, England, in 306 AD was the first Roman emperor to profess Christianity.
- Jane Philpott was first the Minister of Health in Justin Trudeau’s cabinet, followed by her appointment as Minister of Indigenous Services.