Joe’s Italian Kitchen will open its doors in Almonte this month. They are located in a beautiful heritage location at the former Woollen mill overlooking the Mississippi rivers grand falls. Simple classic Italian fare, wood-fired Neapolitan style pizza, classic cocktails and a killer wine list.
They look to hire the best of the best, and those who want to join a fun, busy atmosphere that focuses on creating amazing guest experiences.
Here’s what they can offer you!
- Flexible schedules and competitive wages
- Growth opportunities and a career path that is performance driven
- A career which is challenging, engaging and one which is dedicated to providing incredible guest experiences and elevating careers
- A fun, engaging, high energy atmosphere
Here’s what they’re looking for:
1-3+ years of industry experience (Don’t worry you don’t have to be a pro if you’ve got back of house potential and less experience, they still want to meet you.)
- You can hold your own in a fast-paced, high-stress, team-based environment
- You’re good at leaving a positive and unforgettable impression
- Humility coupled with a good sense of humour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour