1. The Eastern Mississauga rattler is the only venomous snake in Ontario.
2. Edward VI was the sole legitimate son of Henry VIII. His mother was Jane Seymour. He took the throne at the age of ten, and was king until his death at the age of 16.
3. The other 4 pillars of Islamic wisdom are: fasting during daytime at Ramadan; there is only one god and Mohammed is his messenger; a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once during one’s lifetime; and giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy.
4. The hockey club that Bobby Orr first joined was the Oshawa Generals, a junior affiliate of the Bruins.
5. Seppuku is hara-kiri. Seppuku was originally performed by the Samurai.