Instructor: Adrian Baker, BA, MFA
- Location: Appleton, ON
- Classes run eight weeks starting October 5th or 6th
- Cost is $280
Enjoy fun and informal art classes in a bright natural-light studio. Receive personal instruction from a professional artist and valuable feedback from your peers.
Classes are filling up quickly! Sign up soon to avoid disappointment.
OPEN STUDIO SESSIONS:
- Tuesday mornings (9:30am – noon)
- Tuesday afternoons (1:30pm – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday mornings (9:30am – noon)
- Wednesday afternoons (1:30pm – 4:00pm)
OPEN STUDIO is for artists of all levels. Your options include:
– Step-by-step personal instruction in painting techniques and colour theory with acrylics or water-based oils.
– Learning techniques of drawing with graphite or coloured pencil, with focus on perspective, negative spaces, sighting, and tonal drawing.
– Working on your own projects in your choice of medium, under guidance of a professional artist. Bring your art to a new level!
For more information contact Adrian Baker
NOTE: Precautions due to COVID
- Classes are limited to six people.
- Proof of vaccination is required.
- Tables will be separated with seating two meters apart.
- All surfaces are completely sanitized between classes.
- Masks must be worn entering, leaving, or when moving around the studio.