- Standard First Aid with CPR C Certificate
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
- Immunization Record
- ECE Assistant Skills or Diploma/Certificate an asset
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children;
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children ;
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities;
- Knowledge of Child Care and Early Years Act and licensing regulations;
- Arrange and assist in the distribution of snack;
- General clean up duties including sanitization of snack areas, dishes, sweeping floors, emptying garbage, etc.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Dependable and reliable;
- Team player;
- Exceptional judgement skills.
This is a part-time contract position, 1 day a week (Friday’s from 9am-1pm), 4 hrs guaranteed.
Contract to commence March 1st ending June 24th with possible extension for 2016-17 school year.
|Interested candidates should submit an application to the attention of
Angela Creamer – President
The Co-operative Nursery School of Almonte
106 Elgin Street, Box 1325
Almonte, ON K0A1A0
Via mail or drop off in person Monday-Thursday 8:30am-12:00pm or Friday’s from 830am-1:00pm
E-mail Angela Creamer at email@example.com (subject line ECE ASSISTANT APPLICATION)
on or before Friday February 12th, 2016.
We thank all who submit an application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.