I’m a senior, male, 2 years into retirement from a lengthy professional career, with deep experience in Technology, Comptrollership, Project Review and Consulting. Presentable and respectful personality. I need to be busy so can I help you with your work needs?
Do you need someone who is uber-organized?
- Can organize processes, procedures and protocols to maximum benefit. Super quick learner!
Do you require a computer user you don’t need to hover over?
- Very comfortable with most platforms, including common website generators and social media tools; highly proficient in MS suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and solid Apple office software capability.
- Able to pick up systems and processes in a jiff and teach others if necessary.
How about help with Communications?
- Strong writing, editing and overall comms skills (English).
Team work or independent work?
- Both fit my style: Enjoy working with interesting, diligent and receptive people. Or tap my autonomous, reliable, time-oriented traits!
- Can work from home if preferred
Need a good driver?
- G licence, with exceptional driving record.
- Your vehicle(s) would be safely and economically driven
- PS. I enjoy driving!
Ideally, I’d prefer:
- a “low impact” job – some walking, climbing is fine. I’m generally a desk-jockey! Retail, heavy lifting or hot sun are not suitable options
- Maximum 20 hours flex-time per week is perfect
- $35 per hour (a guideline only – we can discuss)
Email William261james@yahoo.ca for more information or to set up a chat.