1. The Rubicon River is a small stream (about 80 km long) in the Emilia Romagna region of northeastern Italy. It was instrumental in protecting Rome from civil war. The name comes from the Latin rubeus, red, for the reddish mud deposits coloring the river.
2. The hipster burnt his tongue because he drank coffee before it was cool. 😉
3. Pogonology is the study of beards on the lower part of the face, but not on the upper lip.
4. A Jeroboam is 3 liters; a Methuselah 6 liters.
5. Hydrogen has the atomic number 1.