Answers to Diana’s Quiz – December 10, 2016
- Jane Seymour was lady-in waiting to Anne Boleyn before marrying King Henry VIII. She was also lady-in-waiting to Catherine of Aragon. She died without becoming queen, even though she bore Henry his only son, Edward V, the first king to be raised a Protestant.
- Judith Forst is still singing lead roles in her seventies.
- Taramasalata is the hors d’oeuvre dip made from fish roe and olive oil.
- The chemical element whose symbol is “W” is tungsten, also known as Wolfram, hence the W.
- The spleen removes old red blood cells by recycling them.