1. The inion is the lumpy end of the occipital bone at the base of the skull.
2. Montreal Island is located in Chantrey Inlet, Nunavut. The official name for the city of Montreal’s island is l’Ile de Montreal, the Island of Montreal.
3. The Strumbellas are a Toronto-based alternative country music sextet, who recently performed at the Ron Caron Auditorium of Almonte’s Old Town Hall.
4. After the Vatican and Monaco, the Republic of Nauru in Micronesia in the South Pacific Ocean is the smallest country in the world.
5. McArthur River in Northern Saskatchewan is the world’s largest high-grade uranium producing mine. Of the top ten, 4 are located in Kazakhstan.