Answers to Diana’s Quiz – May 23, 2015
- The Battle of Jacob’s Ford was won by the Sultan Saladin over Baldwin IV, King of Jerusalem, in 1179, during the Crusades. The ford crossed the River Jordan and was the site of a Crusader castle.
- Maglev is a method of transportation that moves vehicles without touching the ground, by using magnets to create both lift and propulsion.
- Kijiji is a free classified ad system on the internet.
- Monday, May 25, is Buddha’s birthday.
- Takata is the Japanese company responsible for at least 34 million faulty air bags in the USA and several million more in Canada.