Help us meet our goal of reaching 500 participants by June 30.
We’re half-way through the month, and this is where we’re at:
- More than 200 people have registered.
- 75% of participants are from Renfrew County – taking us into the lead for engagement and participation.
- Lanark County is still in the overall lead for points, but not by much!
Points are calculated by KM logged plus bonus points for age (over 65 and under 16), mode replacement (leaving your car/truck at home and replacing it with a bike or walking), and wearing a helmet. Get more info on how we measure.
A huge thank-you to everyone who has registered so far! Your feedback to improve the site is helping us make it better. We are adjusting it where we can and making it more user-friendly and inspiring to use. Tips to navigate our site:
- Check your e-mail box for an Account Activated Email and follow the instructions therein. This email could land in your Junk box, so check there, too.
- For families with children who want to log in, but don’t have e-mails, simply log their KM under your account. We are working on this for next year.
- Stay tuned for more inspiring info-graphics displaying user KM and points, community data, and County of Renfrew versus Lanark County participation rates and KM.
Join us outside with your friends, family and neighbours – together, we are walking and biking more to support healthier hearts and communities. Active transportation is an important part of building healthier environments for everyone.