1. Boris Karloff’s great aunt was Anna Leonowens, the governess of the children of the King of Siam.
2. The Saskatchewan Roughriders won the 101st Grey Cup last month from the Hamilton Tiger-cats. Tom Hanks was there in Regina with his pal, actor Martin Short, who is a Hamilton supporter.
3. A group of baboons is called a parliament. Certainly makes sense.
4. Alan Turing, the British cryptographer, is generally considered to be the father of computer science and aritificial intelligence.
5. The commonest blood type of Canadians is O Rh positive.