1. Kivalliq is an administrative region of Nunavut. It is the major part of the region known as Keewatin in the former Northwest Territories, and has the world’s highest level of post-glacial rebound.
2. The back is the least sensitive to touch.
3. Saul Bellow, born in Lachine, Quebec
4. A hyponym is a term used to describe members of a class, such as a horse being an animal, or a rose being a flower.
5. The Merida Millionaires became so because of the sisal plant, said to be native to Mexico, and the manufacture of its product. Today Bazil is the world’s major producer of sisal.