- For what town is Groundhog Willie named?
- Who will host this year’s Academy Awards?
- What does a slash on a bowling scoresheet indicate?
- What does the Dewey Decimal System classify?
- The line of reasoning that says that the simplest answer is often correct is called what?
1. Wiarton, Ontario, is the home of the original ”Wiarton Willie”.
2. Seth MacFarlane will host the Oscars this year.
3. A slash on a bowling scoresheet indicates a spare.
4. The Dewey Decimal System classifies library books by number, for example, the 500’s classify natural sciences and mathematics.
5. Occam’s Razor (or Ockham’s Razor) is the line of reasoning that says a simple answer is often the right one.