Answers to Diana’s Quiz – February 6, 2016
- Mashup music is two or more prerecorded songs or pieces of music blended together to make one composition.
- A Rugby Sevens game is 14 minutes long.
- Ketchup, or catsup or catchup is the Malay ketsap from the Cantonese Chinese, referring to a spicy sauce originally without tomatoes. When it arrived in Europe the word was a generic term for sauces with vinegar the only ingredient.
- A spell of duty in military service is a ‘tour’.
- The full title of Guy Vancderhaeghe’s novel is ‘My Present Age’.