by Diana Filer
- John Donne secretly married Anne More in 1601, and they remained married until her death in 1617. Donne died in 1631.
- In the summer of 1969, American engineers built a dam to stop the flow of water into the American part of Niagara Falls for six months while they tested how much erosion was being caused by the flow of water.
- A blockchain is a continuously growing,’ incorruptible, digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record’ almost everything of value.
- The Cape Breton Highlands are an extension of the Appalachian Mountains.
- The stifle in horses, dogs and sheep corresponds to the knee.