Answers to Diana’s Quiz – September 24, 2016
- In Dante’s Divine Comedy, Circle 1 of The Inferno, Dante’s first level of 9 is Limbo, the realm of unbaptized infants and virtuous non-Christians.
- The University of Winnipeg and Lakehead University in Thunder Bay now both have mandatory 1st year courses in indigenous studies.
- Bill de Blasio is New York City’s current mayor.
- Aurélie Rivard, who won 3 gold and 1 silver medal in Paralympic swimming at the Rio Olympics, has an impaired left hand.
- Kuffar, or kafir, is a derogatory Arabic term for a disbeliever who rejects God and the teachings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and who does not heed the beliefs of Islam.