STEM WORKSHOPS October- November 2021
Almonte and Pakenham Library Branches
Cole Braden from SteamPunk Robotics is back this fall with some old favourites and new afterschool and Saturday workshops in both Almonte and Pakenham.
Also new, Homeschool STEM Wednesdays!
Register here https://form.jotform.com/212624526538255
Or register by phone at 613-256-1037
- Tuesdays 3D Printing for beginners Tinker CAD basics 4:30-6:30pm Almonte
- Wednesdays Homeschool STEM time 2-4pm Almonte
- Thursdays 3D Printing intermediate- Engineering design 4:30-6:30 Almonte
- Saturdays Lego Robotics 10am-1pm Almonte
- Tuesdays Ozobots 4:30-6:30pm Almonte & Pakenham
- Wednesdays Homeschool STEM time 2-4pm Almonte & Pakenham
- Thursdays 3D Printing 4:30-6:30 Almonte & Pakenham
- Saturdays Lego Robotics 10am-1pm Almonte & Pakenham
In November, the 3D printer will be relocating to the Pakenham Branch for a couple of weeks, so make sure to drop by and see it in action.