1. Howe Sound, British Columbia, is the southernmost fjord in North America.
2. Assonance is the similarity or sameness of sound of vowels in a word or phrase. “A host of golden daffodils” and “summer fun” are examples.
3. OCD is ‘obsessive compulsive disorder’.
4. Nekton are free swimming water organisms independent of currents, ranging from microscopic organisms to whales. Even human beings are nekton. Plankton, on the other hand, float or drift aimlessly in salt and fresh water.
5. The word ‘Twinings’ in the 300- -old typeface is the oldest continuously used commercial logo since the tea was made in 1837.