Answers to Diana’s Quiz – September 16, 2017
- The world’s busiest airport is in Atlanta, Georgia, followed by the one in Beijing.
- Hungarian-born Houdini’s name at birth was Erich Weiss.
- Late-night show host Stephen Colbert will front Sunday night’s Emmy Awards.
- Unfortunately, bi-monthly means occurring either twice monthly or every two months, although the publishing industry usually uses it to mean the latter.
- In Greek mythology, Arcadia was an unspoiled harmonious paradise, the home of the god Pan.